Rottweilers Online Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been reading alot of dogs bitting. In some cases I can see blaming the breeder and owner. However (in my line of thinking) the owner raises the pup, trains the pup, feeds the pup, so why not hold the owner responcable(sp) for their dog? Not all breeders are bad. If i know or even thought my Dally would bit anyone as bad as i would hate it I would do the right thing and have her put down. Can't you see this aggresion before it happens? Dally never meets anyone she does not like. However if someone new comes in I make sure i have a leash on her just because it make me and her feel better. What are your thoughts. I have been wrong before so if I am it's ok to tell me that.

Shell

·
Registered
2,926 Posts
Most of the dogs that bite are dogs with no social interaction with peolpe and other dogs.They are confined to their yard,and house by people who really don't care about the dogs needs.BSL doesn't work,because its not the breed of dog but the stupid people who own them.Attacks happen even with dogs that do have social interaction.I know of a BIS winning Rottweiler that was involved in a attack.It was a pack of dogs and that too has alot to do with attacks.One dog has a prolblem with some one and all the dogs join in.It can happen at any time.So sometimes no you never know when it will happen.You as owner of a big dog must protect everyone from your dog and your dog from everyone.

Donna

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.