Rottweilers Online Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone,

Please say a prayer for Zeus. He is having major neck surgery tomorrow. I am already having a panic attack. I will be driving the hosiptal crazy with muliple phone calls to check on him.

P.S. I could use a prayer myself while your at it! I have to stay at my in-laws for a month while he recovers. (Love them, but they're still in-laws)

(My house has 14 stairs that he is not allowed to go down on)(House on top, garage underneath)

·
Registered
6,038 Posts
Trish, you both have been in my prayers ! I hope he has a speedy recovery . Please keep us posted !

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hi everyone,

Well, they delayed Zeus's surgery till this Monday. They thought he might of had anoher area of Neurological problem and wanted to do a myelogram on him first before surgery. It was negative, so he only has the neck problem. We ended up staying overnight so we could visit him this weekend. That was great. He actually is adjusting I think better since he saw us and knows that we did not just drop him off and leave.

They will not allow us to see him after surgery as he will be in ICU for a few days and they want him completely calm and still. This week will be the test for me.

I want to thank you all for your thoughts and prayers. Actually you don't realize how much all of you are helping me.

Will keep in touch, Trish

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Ok. I give up...

They just cancelled Zeus's surgery for the second time. They put him under anesthesia and was prepping him when they noticed he had a skin infection. Since they are opening up near the spinal cord, they would not do the surgery. I pick him up today and try again in 3wks

OY!

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Definately !!!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts